The Municipal Court staff provides support to the municipal judge in preparation of court dockets, processing court orders, payments, and maintaining the files and records required by state and federal law.
The Municipal Court can be reached at (573) 885-0854
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM, excluding federal holidays
City of Cuba Municipal Court 602 South Franklin Ave
P.O. Box 292 Cuba, MO 65453 PH: (573) 885-0854 FX: (573) 885-1449
MESSAGE FROM CUBA MUNICIPAL COURT
- You have been ticketed to come to court on the date shown on your ticket.
- You may plead not guilty by coming to court and a trial date will be set.
- You may plead guilty by mail or by coming to the Cuba Municipal Court to pay your fine.
- If you plead guilty, you will be given a new date to pay if you can’t pay the day of court.
- If you do not come to court when summoned to do so, you are subject to a warrant being issued for your arrest.
MANDATORY COURT APPEARANCE VIOLATIONS
|Assault on Law Enforcement|
|Driving Under the Influence|
|Driving While Intoxicated|
|Driving While Suspended/Revoked|
|Endangering the Welfare of a Child|
|Interfere With Judicial Proceeding|
|Leaving the Scene of a Motor Vehicle Accident|
|Make False Statement|
|Miscellaneous Controlled Substance|
|Miscellaneous Obstructing Judicial Proceeding|
|No Operator’s License|
|Possession of Drug Paraphernalia|
|Possession of Marijuana|
|Supplying Alcohol to a Minor|
|Tampering With a Motor Vehicle|
COURT ROOM DRESS CODE
Shirt and Shoes Required No Hats
No T-Shirts with inappropriate slogans or advertisements for Alcohol, Tobacco, Illicit Substances, Etc…
No Cut Off Shorts
No Low Cut Tops or Blouses
Children under the age of 17 need to be accompanied by an adult, unless they are a defendant on the docket.
It is strongly encouraged that children are not brought into the Courtroom. If children must be in the Courtroom, they must be well-behaved, quiet, and must not disturb the court.